Within your personal Chef’s Office, you will have access to:
- Cost calculators – free recipe and menu costing tools.
- Vital information from the FSA, highlighting the latest food labelling laws, correct Allergen reporting data and updates on crucial product recall information.
- Food Hygiene Advice and direct access to online courses.
- Register for a subscription to our F&B Management Software Nutricost.
- Sign up for our Newsletter to receive seasonal ingredient updates and product updates – ensure you menus are the most profitable they can be. We tell you what is coming into season or reducing in cost, giving you time to develop your menus accordingly.
Online Learning & Training
Cost and Selling Price Calculators
Calculate Menu Price
From Cost Price
Calculate Cost Price
From Menu Price
Calculate Gross Profit
From Menu and Cost Prices
Chef's Office Tools
Vital FSA Information
Food Standards Agency (FSA)
The Food Standards Agency represents England, Wales and Northern Ireland on food safety and standards issues in the European Union. We are also involved in the nutrition and health agenda at a European level.
Aldi is recalling its Clancy’s Barbecue Flavour Coated Peanuts because they contain cashew nuts, which are undeclared on the label. This means the product is...Aldi recalls its Clancy’s Barbecue Flavour Coated Peanuts because of undeclared cashew nuts by Food Standards Agency | Food Standards Agency - http://www.food.gov.uk/
Lidl is recalling three varieties of its Alesto Snacking Pockets because the labelling is not in English. This means the product is a possible health...Lidl recalls Alesto Snacking Pockets range due to undeclared nuts and sulphites by Food Standards Agency | Food Standards Agency - http://www.food.gov.uk/
RH Amar is recalling Mary Berry’s Horseradish Sauce 160g because it contains undeclared sulphur dioxide and/or sulphites which is not mentioned on the label. This...RH Amar recalls Mary Berry’s Horseradish Sauce 160g because of undeclared sulphites by Food Standards Agency | Food Standards Agency - http://www.food.gov.uk/