Access to and use of this site (‘Chefsoffice.com’) is provided by The Chef’s Office Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using Chefsoffice.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first registration and subsequent use of Chefsoffice.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/ or use Chefsoffice.com.
- com reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Please check back to this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Chefsoffice.com. Your continued use of this site once changes have been posted will mean that you have accepted the changes.
Conditions applying to registration
Registration details – You must provide us with your name, full postal address and a valid e-mail address. The provision of incorrect or fictitious information may result in your access to the Chefsoffice.com being denied, at our discretion, and without further reference to you. We reserve the right to use other sources to verify what you have told us is correct. We may use the personal information you have given us to notify you to changes to the site and for marketing purposes.
Use of Chefsoffice.com
- You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, store, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Chefsoffice.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or license all or any part of the content, products, or services obtained from chefsoffice.com in any medium to anyone.
- You agree to use Chefsoffice.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Chefsoffice.com. Prohibited behaviours includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Chefsoffice.com
- The use of robots, spiders, crawlers, or other automated downloading programs or devices for any purpose, including, but not limited to harvesting other’s postal or e-mail address from the site to send unsolicited or unauthorised commercial material, is prohibited.
Links to other sites
Chefsoffice.com may contain hyper links to other sites or resources that are provided solely for your convenience. Chefsoffice.com is not responsible for the availability of external sites or sources linked to the site and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Neither The Chef’s Office Ltd or chefsoffice.com shall be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): loss of data; loss of revenue or anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; losses suffered by third parties; or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Chefsoffice.com regardless of the form of action.
- com and all content, products and services included in or accessible from our sites are provided “as is” and without warranties or representations of any kind. All of which chefsoffice.com disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of chefsoffice.com is at your sole risk.
- Neither chefsoffice.com nor any of its affiliates or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury, caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering information through the site. Chefsoffice.com or its affiliates will in no part be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
The names, images and logos identifying The Chef’s Office Ltd or any of its companies or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of The Chef’s Office Ltd and/ or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppal or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Chef’s Office Ltd and of its companies or affiliates, or any third party.
Contributions to Chefsoffice.com
- You are invited to submit contributions to Chefsoffice.com (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) and by doing so you agree, by submitting your contributions, to grant The Chef’s Office Ltd a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/ or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Chefsoffice.com the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution. We will not use your real name in any publication without first obtaining your prior consent
- By submitting your contribution to Chefsoffice.com you:
Warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Chefsoffice.com for all the purposes specified above, it is not defamatory; and does not infringe any law; and that you Indemnify The Chef’s Office Ltd or any of its companies against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by The Chef’s Office Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and Waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to the publication of Chefsoffice.com and the purposes specified above.
Chefsoffice.com aims to keep the site available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, due to technical failures, acts of God or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. Chefsoffice.com or The Chef’s Office Ltd shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the services.
If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this user agreement.
You must choose a user ID and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that user ID and password and shall only use the site using your own user ID and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe. You shall not transfer or sell your user ID to any other person. You shall also not permit, either directly or indirectly, any other person to utilise your user ID or password. Please note that the selection of user names as ID of Forum usernames that are obscene or are likely to cause offence will result in your registration being disabled without further reference to you.
In the event that you have any right, claim or action against any other user arising from that users use of the site, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us, and you release The Chef’s Office Ltd (and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) from all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, known or unknown, arising from or in any way connected with such right, claim or action.
Information and Data
We do not control the information provided by other users, which is made available through the site. You may find other users information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense and practise safe Internet use when using this site. By using this site, you agree to accept such risks and agree that The Chef’s Office Ltd is not responsible for the acts or omissions of users of the site. Without limiting our other remedies, we may limit your activity on the site, immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your user registration and refuse to provide our services to you without notice to you or the refund of any fees paid, if you breach this user agreement or the documents incorporated, if we believe that your actions may cause us financial loss or legal liability.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are payable in GB Pounds sterling. Whether you are a business or not, applicable taxes will apply to your transaction. You will be responsible for paying all fees associated with using our service and our site and all applicable taxes. You agree that we will issue you with invoices and statements as they fall due in electronic format by e-mail.
Protection of data
Please note that your information will be stored and processed on our systems, computers and servers in the UK. We make every effort to protect your information and registration details, however you hereby indemnify The Chef’s Office Ltd (and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) from all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, known or unknown, arising from or in any way connected with your data being exposed, fished or hacked by a third party. If you object to your information being stored or transferred or used in this way please do not register.
Recruiters / Property Agents / Advertisers
- Prices are “as is” and are as displayed or as per agreement.
- All prices exclude VAT.
- Invoices are payable as per the invoice (within 14 days) or as purchased.
Employment agencies and employment businesses
- If you are an employment agency or an employment consultant or other it is your responsibility to ensure that advertisements which you place on Chefsoffice.com comply with your obligations under the employment act and conduct of employment agencies and employment business regulations 2004. You agree to comply with the act and these regulations as they affect the conduct of your business and the advertisements you place on Chefsoffice.com
- Job / Property advertisements must exist as genuine vacancies only and not be used for any other purpose.
- Advertisements, which we believe discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability, are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against the advertiser will be removed at our discretion, without refund of any fees paid.
- You agree to deal in a fair and professional manner with any individual who may respond to an advertisement you have posted.
- We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement will be from individuals suitable for the job / property advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job / property advertised.
- Once you have uploaded your advertisement we will display it within 48hours after our content suitability checks have been made.
- Job adverts are placed for 30 days. Should you wish to cancel an advert earlier than this you may do so. Your fees for placing the advert will not be refunded.
- Properties will be listed for 30 days. Should you wish to cancel an advert earlier than this you may do so. Your fees for placing the advert will not be refunded.
- All subscriptions and advertising services provided by Chefsoffice.com are non-refundable. If you feel a service you purchased or subscribed to was not as described, please e-mail email@example.com. We will look into your complaint and contact you within 7 working days.
- Should you wish to unsubscribe from chefsoffice.com at any time please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your ID within 7 days