Skip to content
- 40 ml Bailey's Irish Cream
- 284 ml Double Cream
- 100 g Milk Chocolate other Callet
- 280 g Dark Chocolate other Callet
- Place the dark chocolate in a large bowl and place over a bain marie to melt.
- Add the cream, butter and Baileys to a saucepan and heat gently until combined. Add to the melted dark chocolate and stir well. Place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
- Using a melon baller scoop out balls of the chocolate and set aside.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a small bowl over a bain marie, then using a skewer dip the balls into the chocolate to cover them. Place on some grease-proof paper to set.
- Allow to cool and then serve with a coffee.
| Prep Time||50 mins|
| Allergen Info|
| Gluten Free|
| Vegetarian Friendly|
Share on Social Media