Skip to content
- 700 g beetroot
- 120g g Tahini Paste
- 30 g Red Chilli Harissa Paste
- 5 g Sea Salt
- 130 ml Pure Olive Oil
- 200 g Fresh Cauliflower other roasted in a drizzle of oil for 15 minutes at 180˚C
- 400 g Chickpeas
- 5 Tortilla Wraps 12"
- Boil the beetroot until tender and leave to cool in the liquid
- In a bowl, add the tahini paste, harissa paste, sea salt and 80ml of olive oil and set to one side.
- Purée 180g of the roasted cauliflower with the drained chickpeas and cooked beetroot, then mix with the paste mixture in the bowl and chill for 20 minutes.
- Break the remaining cauliflower into small pieces for garnish.
- To serve, cut the harissa tortilla wrap into triangles and bake in a hot oven at 180°C for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
- Serve your beetroot hummus in a chosen dish and sprinkle the hummus with cauliflower, add a drizzle of the remaining olive oil and serve with the baked
| Prep Time||25 mins|
| Cook Time||4 mins|
Share on Social Media