Skip to content
- 125 g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 100 ml Semi Skimmed Milk
- 155 g Honey
- 120 g Maple Syrup
- 500 g Cocoa Powder
- 3 Free Range Medium Eggs
- 130 g Plain Flour
- 15 g Baking Powder
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4 or 180°c.
- Line a 20cm cake tin with baking paper or grease the tin.
- Place the chocolate, milk, honey, and syrup in a pan and melt together.
- Once melted take the pan off the heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes then whisk in the eggs.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and fold together.
- Place the mixture into the tin and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
| Prep Time||20 mins|
| Cook Time||15 mins|
Share on Social Media