Skip to content
- 130 g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 55 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 g Sea Salt
- 115 ml Almond Milk
- 30 g Dark Soft Brown Sugar
- 130 g Plain Flour
- 180 g Dark Chocolate Callets
- Mix all the ingredients together, apart from the chocolate.
- Once combined, add 150g of the chocolate and mix through.
- Form into a cylinder shape, wrap in greaseproof paper and place the mixture into the freezer for 30-40 minutes.
- Cut even sized discs from the mixture and place onto an oven tray lined with greaseproof paper
- Top with a few chocolate callets. Preheat the oven to 180° for 15-17 minutes or until cooked. Remove and leave to cool.
- Melt the remaning chocolate and drizzle over the cookies.
| Prep Time||50 mins|
| Cook Time||17 mins|
Share on Social Media