Skip to content
- 100 g Breadcrumbs
- 2 Pollock Fillets
- 5 g Fresh Parsley
- 5 g Fresh Dill
- 5 ml Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 50 g cheese grated
- Place the pollock fillet onto a non-stick baking tray and drizzle with rapeseed oil then season well.
- Place all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine.
- Pat the crumb onto the fillets and press down well.
- Place into a hot oven at 175C for 10 minutes until the crumb is golden brown.
- Remove and plate.
- Serve with boiled new potatoes or fondant potatoes and Green Beans Nicoise.
| Prep Time||3 hrs21 mins|
| Cook Time||10 mins|
Share on Social Media